Fibroids, often called uterine fibroids or fibromyoma, are benign tumors. They are made up of fibrous or muscular tissue and are located on the wall of the womb. Non-cancerous, they can be as big as a grapefruit or as small as a marble. They are most common in women who are between 30 and 50 years old. They are caused by things like improper diet, abnormal blood vessel systems, heredity and more. In our article, we will offer you home remedies for fibroids. These home remedies will come with everything you need to complete them. This includes the materials that you will need and the steps that you have to take.
1. Lemon Juice
Acids are a good thing to use to help treat your fibroids. Because of this, having acids in your diet while you are getting treated is sure to help you recover sooner. Lemon juice is full of citric acid and this makes it a good choice. You can choose to juice a fresh lemon to get the best results. If you do not want to do that, using premade and bottled lemon juice will work just fine. Find both of these things at any grocery store.
- Lemon juice
- Pour a glass of cold water.
- Drop two teaspoons of lemon juice into the water.
- Drink this solution each day.
Garlic is full of a number of helpful compounds that can help to heal your fibroids faster. These include minerals, vitamin C and vitamin B6. Not only this, but fresh garlic is also full of antimicrobial, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. This can help heal the fibroids and reduce the pain. The antioxidants are also good for this. Garlic is also known to help stop the growth of any tumor in the uterus. You can incorporate it into your cooking or chew on cloves each day.
- Fresh garlic cloves
- Put fresh garlic into your meals.
- You can also chew on a clove or two of garlic. Do it a few times a day.
3. Olive Oil
Olive oil is a great oil when it comes to regulating and balancing the hormones. One of the most common causes of fibroids is an overabundance of the hormone estrogen. With olive oil, you can block the production of estrogen. This can help slow down or stop the growth of the uterine tumors. Olive oil can be found in many forms. You can locate this oil in the grocery store. It is relatively cheap and easy to find. You might even already have some in your cupboard.
- Olive oil
- Put olive oil into the food you make.
- You can make olive tea by brewing olive leaves as well.
- Colavita Mediterranean Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 68 Ounce Plastic Jug-Imported from Italy. Sweet taste at the start,...
- The predominant flavors result from the Spanish and Portuguese Arequipa and Greek Koromiko olive cultivars
- Colavita Mediterranean highlights a delicious blend of extra virgin olive oils from two or more of the following...
- PREMIUM QUALITY - First to receive the USDA Quality Monitored Seal
- RICH FLAVOR - Suited for marinades, pasta, and salad dressings
- CAREFULLY BLENDED - First cold pressing of the finest, select olives to accompany your favorite meals
Ginger root is another common and highly effective natural remedy. It is great at reducing the pain that can come with fibroids. Furthermore, it can help to increase the circulation of your blood. This can help to heal the tumor faster and reduce the swelling. Ginger can be consumed in many forms, but tea is recommended. You can find fresh ginger in the produce aisle of any grocery store. It is relatively inexpensive for this treatment and a little can go a long way.
- Fresh ginger root
- Cut up the ginger root.
- Put it into a mug.
- Pour boiling water over the pieces.
- Let it steep for 20 minutes.
- Once it cools, drink it throughout the day.
- 2 lbs. Fresh Ginger Root
- Fresh ginger is a staple in my kitchen. It is an extremely versatile ingredient.
- Ginger can be sliced into planks or matchsticks, chopped, grated, puréed, and minced,
5. Castor Oil
Castor oil is another common go-to home remedy for fibroids. It is able to get in and reduce the size of the benign tumor. Finding castor oil is simple; you can locate it at any department store, pharmacy and health store alike. It is simple to use and is very cheap. This makes it one of the most effortless home remedies for fibroids around.
- Castor oil
- Clean cotton cloth
- Plastic wrap
- Pour warm castor oil into a bowl.
- Dip the cloth in it.
- Fold the cloth.
- Put it on the abdomen area.
- Cover the cloth with plastic wrap.
- Apply a hot water bottle to it.
- Let it sit overnight.
- Do this for five nights.
- PROMO- Buy 1 Castor oil receive 20% off our Eyelash growth Empty Mascara Tubes
- GREAT FOR THE SKIN AND HAIR: Rich in vitamins and fatty-acids, castor oil promotes better hair growth and helps nourish...
- SUITABLE FOR ALL HAIR AND SKIN TYPES: Made using organic, chemical-free substances, the Sky Organics Castor Oil is...
- 100% PURE AND ORGANIC: Manufactured with high quality cold pressed castor oil, this eyelash serum is entirely safe for...
- NOT JUST FOR YOUR LASHES: Discover the multipurpose role of castor oil by using it not just on your lashes but also on...
- ALL NATURAL AND ORGANIC: Containing zero chemicals, preservatives or additives, our organic old - pressed castor oil is...
Milk is an excellent and common choice for home remedies for fibroids. It can be used to soothe the pain with ease. Because it is rich in protein, you are less likely to develop fibroids. A study has shown that women who eat the following are less likely to suffer from fibroids. It is important that they are eating at least once a day:
- Ice cream
- Other kinds of dairy products
- Turmeric powder
- Warm up some milk in a glass.
- Pour in a bit of turmeric into the milk.
- Mix it up well.
- Once it is mixed, drink this milk. Do this twice very day.
Gooseberry is one of the most commonly used home remedies for fibroids. It is often also used home remedy for damaged hair and skin issues because of the way it regulates cell growth. For this reason, it can help with the healthy cell growth in your uterus. This may be able to help stop any uterine fibroids from growing in the first place. Gooseberry is most commonly found in a health food store. Sometimes it can be found in a grocery store.
- Gooseberry powder
- Raw honey
- Mix in one teaspoon gooseberry powder into a single teaspoon of raw honey.
- Mix it well and then eat it.
- Do this once a day in the morning on an empty stomach.
- 1 Pack = 114 Grams = 4 Oz Net Weight of the Product, Updated Product Packing
- Vitamin C is about 800 mg per 100 gram. 100% Natural, Cruelty FREE, 100% Vegan
- Increases the Natural Defenses of the body. Provides Nourishment to the Eyes and Brain. Promotes Cell Structure of the...
- CERTIFIED USDA ORGANIC AMLA POWDER (PHYLLANTHUS EMBLICA) - 16oz Resealable Bag (1 Pound Value Size)
- IMPORTED 100% RAW FROM INDIA - This bag contains certified organic, 100% raw amla powder from subtropical India.
- HEALTHY & DELICIOUS - Indigenous to the Indian subcontinent, the amla fruit is a rich source of vitamin C and powerful...
8. Turmeric Powder
Turmeric powder alone can help to fight off the benign tumor. It has healing properties in its antioxidant composition. It is also full of anti-inflammatory properties. The anti-inflammatories can help to reduce the swelling in the uterus. This in turn can help to reduce your pain levels. You can get powdered turmeric and drink it in milk. You can also add it into your cooking or drink it with a bit of water.
- Powdered turmeric
- Water or milk
- Pour a large glass of water or milk.
- Warm up the liquid you have chosen.
- Pour in a bit of the turmeric powder.
- Drink the solution.
- Repeat this twice each day for best results.
- DISCOVER THE GOLDEN ROOT: Zint Turmeric Powder is a natural 3% curcumin supplement, an ancient spice and potent...
- CURCUMIN, NATURALLY: Unlike curcumin pills, our turmeric is a raw organic whole-food powder with at least 3% curcumin...
- NATURE KNOWS BEST: Our wholesome turmeric is USDA organic, non-GMO, gluten-free, vegan, kosher, 100% pure turmeric root,...
- 100% Organic Natural Turmeric Root Powder with Curcumin for Higher Absorption with high therapeutic value and helps...
- Plant based Turmeric Supplement Increases the Antioxidant Capacity of the Body.
- Made in India with GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) Certified Facility with No Filler, No Binders and No Artificial...
Onions are full of antioxidants that can help your body fight off the fibroids. Not only this, but they have antiseptic properties as well. This combination is good at healing up the fibroid tumors in the uterus and can balance out the hormones in a female body more easily. This means regulating the amount of estrogen in your body; too much estrogen can contribute to fibroid growth. You can get onions in the produce section of any grocery store. They are not expensive.
- Cut up a raw onion.
- Eat it on your salads or on top of your foods.
- You want to be sure you are eating the onions raw and not cooked.
10. Master Cleanse Technique
Master cleanse is a technique where you try to flush out the toxins and waste in the body. This helps you to get any infections out, and it can also balance the hormones. By balancing the levels of estrogen being produced, you can reduce the chance of growing a fibroid. For ones that already exist, you can stop them from growing. You can also help their size to reduce. Drink the master cleanse each day.
- 10 ounces of water
- Lemon juice
- Organic grade A maple syrup
- Cayenne powder
- Mix together the water, two tablespoons of lemon juice, two tablespoons of maple syrup and some cayenne.
- Drink six to 10 glasses each day.
- Half Gallon of the Best Tasting, All Natural 100% Pure Vermont Maple Syrup
- Direct From our Maple Sugarbush in the Heart of Maple Syrup Country in Northern Vermont
- Grade B Dark, Stronger Maple Syrup Flavor (Now Called Grade A Dark Robust)
- 100% Pure, all natural, maple syrup
- Grade A - Best flavor and color available. Harvested and made in the USA
- Made from 100% real maple sap. No chemicals, preservatives, artificial flavors, colors, or other additives
- San Antonio Cayenne Pepper 40000 Heat Units 1 lb
- High quality.
- Used in restaurants and home gourmet cooking.
- PREMIUM All Natural Cayenne Pepper
- VALUE SIZE Two Pounds bulk bag Its Delish brand
- TASTE & HEALTH Enhance your culinary experience with hearty flavor, bold taste and vibrant aroma
Soybeans are full of something called phytoestrogen. This hormone is similar to estrogen. By eating soybeans, you can block the receptors for estrogen that are found in the fibroid cells. This can help to lower your symptoms while also reducing the risk you have for growing hormone-based fibroids. You can eat soybeans in any manner you like. They can be found canned or dried at the grocery store. Like most beans, they are not very expensive.
- Make soups or stews out of these beans.
- You can also toss them onto your salads. Soy beans are very versatile and can be eaten and prepared in just about any way you want.
12. Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is also quite acidic, and it may be able to help in the same way that lemon juice does. Apple cider vinegar is one of the most common vinegars and can be found in your cabinet most likely. If not, it is very cheap to buy. You can find apple cider vinegar in any grocery store. Choose the type you like best–it does not matter.
- Apple cider vinegar
- Pour an eight ounce glass of water.
- Drop in two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar into the water.
- Stir it up well.
- Drink this mixture daily for the best results and pain relief.
- Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar USDA Organic - Plastic Bottle (16 Ounces)
- Made from Small-batches
- BPA - FREE Container
- NON GMO Project Verified
Omega-3 fatty acids are beneficial for healing up the fibroid tumors. In order to get the healthiest dose of these omega-3 fatty acids, you can eat fish. It is better if you eat cold water fish, but if you do not eat meat or like fish, you can take supplements. Fish can be found at most grocery stores or meat retailers. Omega-3 fatty acid supplements are available at many pharmacies and health stores.
- Cold water fish
- Omega-3 fatty acid supplements
- Take the supplements as directed on the bottle, or by following the instructions your doctor gives you.
- Eat cold water fish such as:
- 300 mg of Omega-3 per softgel
- Cholesterol free
- Supports heart health
- PREMIUM QUALITY & TRIPLE STRENGTH: 2,000 mg of fish oil delivering 1,400 mg of Omega-3's (800 mg EPA, 600 mg DHA) per...
- DESIGNED FOR BETTER ABSORPTION & NO FISHY AFTERTASTE: Enteric coating for better absorption of the essential fatty acids...
- 100% NON-GMO WILD-CAUGHT FISH: Sourced from fresh wild-caught fish in an FDA registered & inspected GMP-certified...
14. Warm Compress
Uterine fibroids can often cause a lot of pain. One way to deal with this pain is with a warm compress. A warm compress can help reduce the inflammation in the uterus. With the swelling down, the pain levels should reduce. Use a heating pad or make a warm compress on your own.
- Heating pad or another warm compress
- Put the heat source onto your abdomen.
- Allow it to soothe the muscles and the inflammation in your body.
- LARGE HEATING PAD: IMAGINE YOUR PAIN MELTING AWAY, IN 30 SECONDS: Faster than any medication, this large Heated Pad...
- BACK HEAING PAD: EVERYTHING YOU AND YOUR WHOLE FAMILY DESIRES: Baby soft, washable micro plush heating pad with digital...
- PORTABLE HEATING PAD: TRAVELING? YOU'LL WANT TO TAKE THIS PORTABLE HEATING PAD EVERYWHERE: Perfectly proportioned for...
- EXTRA-WIDE 20" X 24" HEATING PAD: Provides maximum coverage for the lower back, shoulders, legs and other large muscle...
- SUPER SOFT MICROPLUSH FOR MAXIMUM COMFORT: Gentle, machine-washable microplush feels soft and comforting on bare skin
- HEATS IN SECONDS: Warms quickly to provide fast pain relief for tired, sore, or aching muscles
Honey is full of a variety of beneficial compounds. It is antimicrobial, antibiotic, antiseptic, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory. All of these things work together to help you heal from your fibroids. When you use raw, natural honey with pollen, the results are even better. Both of these ingredients can be found at health food stores.
- Raw honey
- Mix together one teaspoon of honey and one tablespoon of pollen in a glass of water.
- Drink it once a day.
- HONEST BEEKEEPING - We pride ourselves on delivering the best quality honey possible. We do all our own beekeeping and...
- FARM TO TABLE - Honest Raw Honey is committed to producing responsible, sustainable products. Our farmers seek to uphold...
- ALWAYS UNFILTERED - We keep our honey unprocessed and unpasteurized to maintain pure flavor and maximum health benefits....
- Certified Organic, Gluten Free, US Grade A, OU Kosher certified and reliably produced without the use of herbicides,...
- Responsibly sourced, thoroughly tested and minimally processed, Nature Nate's organic honey impeccably complements...
- Unlike overly manufactured pasteurized substitutes, raw unfiltered honey contains a greater variety of organic...
- 100% PURE, ALL NATURAL, UNPROCESSED - Premium quality with absolutely NO additives
- NEVER HEATED OR DRIED - Stakich Bee Pollen has been kept in a cold storage, away from direct sunlight
- A POWERHOUSE OF VITAMINS - All of its enzymes are kept intact, especially B12 and E, minerals, amino acids and enzymes
- USDA CERTIFIED ORGANIC - Maintaining high standards of purity is of paramount importance to us - GREENBOW Organic Bee...
- ALL-NATURAL- Unlike many other bee pollen products like bee pollen pills, bee pollen diet pills or bee pollen extract,...
- SUPERFOOD AS A SUPER SUPPLEMENT - Bee pollen is considered by renowned healthcare specialists & nutrition experts to be...
Fibroids are a sometimes painful, yet benign condition that women may suffer. Get rid of your fibroids by following the steps in this article. These home remedies for fibroids should help you heal faster and reduce your symptoms.
What home remedies for fibroids do you use? Tell us about them in the comments below.