Thank you for expressing your interest in writing for Max Home Remedies! If you are you passionate about leading a natural lifestyle and love experimenting with your own homemade remedies or testing out popular ones and would like to share your experiences with our loyal readers, then we’d love to welcome you as a contributor.
Why Should You Write for Us?
Writing for our publication will help you grow your portfolio and increase your exposure to an engaged community of like-minded individuals. Our content is regularly distributed on Facebook, where we have nearly 4,000 loyal followers.
While we don’t offer any monetary compensation for your efforts, we’d be happy to link back to your blog if it is relevant for our audience.
What Kind of Writers Are We Looking For?
- Regardless of whether you are an established writer with a vast portfolio or not, you should be passionate and knowledgeable on homemade remedies and the proper use for every “recipe” you present.
- You should be a Native English speaker or have excellent English writing skills.
- You should be capable of presenting your content in a friendly, conversational, and easy-to-understand way.
- Audience engagement is very important to us, so all contributors should be able to respond to comments left by readers.
- Writers should be familiar with our content and what our audience expects
What Kind of Topics Are We Looking For?
We are currently accepting guest posts in the following categories:
- Beauty remedies
- Health remedies
- Health supplements & trends
- Super foods & nutrition
- Other types of natural remedies & solutions (home care, outdoor etc.)
Guest Posting Submission Process
Please don’t send us your article idea to ask us if we like it. We receive dozens of e-mails on a constant basis, requesting a potential topic approval. The truth is we really cannot judge how good an idea is, unless we see it delivered in full. If you’d like to send us a potential outline instead of the whole draft first, then we’d love to take a look and tell you if it’s the right fit for us.
Please e-mail all guest posting submissions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tips for Getting Your Content Approved
- Always keep the reader in mind. Think of the value that you are bringing through your article and if your content answers a particular issue/problem that our readers might have
- Your article should be as detailed as possible and include all the necessary steps for achieving the end result
- Include links to relevant, credible sources (especially when mentioning a particular fact, study or statistics)
- If possible, include relevant, high-quality images in your post. Please make sure to mention the original source of each picture and verify that you have the proper rights to use them for editorial purposes. Send all images separately as e-mail attachments.
- We encourage you to write from your own personal experiences